Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Hello all.

I love to read, and I love to knit. Right now, I have absolutely have no time to do either, but I decided to join this group anyway. I have been listening to a lot of audio books lately, and last night I downloaded another book by Phillippa Gregory. Despite my lack of time, I have physically read two of her books to date and this will be the third book of hers I am reading or in this case (listening) to.

Since this is my first time, with this particular group, I am not entirely sure how it works so I want to see what the rest of you come up with for challenges, but if I am left to my own devises I think I would want to stick with historical fiction books about England in the 1500's, and to add a challenge to it, read a little bit of non-fiction from that period.

It could be the summer of Elizabeth and Mary.

Best,

Shannon

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 at 5:18 PM , Blogger amandazen said...

Welcome Shannon! Audio Books are a great way to get some "reading" in and can certainly be a part of your challenge. Pretty much whatever you want to do is the way the challenge works. Last year it was a great place to find out about books that you may not have known about because so many people had so many different tastes. I look forward to seeing what you have planned.

Happy Reading-
Amanda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home