Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Introduction

Hi. I'm Susan and I usually blog at Pages Turned. This is my second year with the Summer Reading Challenge and the real challenge for me is sticking to a list--I make them all the time but then I get sidetracked by some other book that strikes my fancy.

This summer I'm going to try my best to read these fifteen books.

Edited to add: Of course, it would help if I actually read instructions. I assumed the Challenge ran through the end of August, not the beginning. So let me modify my challenge to say that I'll read ten books from that list of 15.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2007 at 8:16 PM , Blogger amandazen said...

Welcome Susan!

You have a great list of books, I look forward to hearing about them.

Happy reading-
Amanda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home