Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wendy's Introduction and Challenge List

I have completed this challenge today: July 28, 2007!

Hello everyone - I'm excited to be here. You can also find me at Caribousmom (my blog) as well as at A Novel Challenge and some of the other challenge blogs (Dystopian blog, NYT Most Notable Blog, and Something About Me blog).

I almost didn't do this one - I'm a little "over challenged" right now! BUT, Amanda is being very generous with the rules...so I think I can pull this off.

My goal is to read some of my book group reads (which I've been struggling to keep up with lately). I have two months - I'm choosing four books. Here they are:

1. The Flea Palace, by Elif Shafak (completed June 15, 2007)
2. Slow Man, by J.M. Coetzee (completed June 4, 2007)
3. Of Mice and Men, by John Steinbeck (completed July 13, 2007)
4. Birds Without Wings, by Louis de Bernieres (completed July 28, 2007)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 22, 2007 at 8:08 PM , Blogger amandazen said...

Great choices! I cannot wait to see what you think of Slow Man. I read Coetzee's Lives of Animals and liked it.

Happy Reading-
Amanda

 
At May 23, 2007 at 7:35 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

I'll let you know, Amanda! I plan on reading it in June :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home