Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Jill's Week Two/Week Three

For the second week of this challenge, I was in the land of Tudors, completing The Other Boleyn Girl and The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory. If you're interested in reading my reviews, please check out my LiveJournal page.

This week, I'm off to see the wizard, reading Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I know this book has gotten mixed reviews on LibraryThing and other sites, but I will reserve judgment until I am at least fifty pages in. =)

Happy Reading!
Jill

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2007 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

Wicked is an awesome book. It's a very interesting take on an old story.

 
At June 17, 2007 at 8:46 AM , Blogger gfh said...

Looking forward to Wicked, too - whenever I get around to it;)! I enjoyed your Boleyn review - thanks:).
-adrienne:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home