Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Week 2 - Laura

I've been a busy reader trying to keep up with all of my challenges, but have only just started my first book for the Summer Reading Challenge. Since the beginning of the month I've read Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom (read my review here), and I re-read To Kill a Mockingbird (reviewed here).

Now let the challenge begin! My challenge goal is to read three of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. This series has proven to be a nice break from some of my heavier reads. I'm currently reading Four to Score, and will post my review when finished.

Happy reading everyone!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 14, 2007 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Benjie said...

I'd love to see your reaction to Four to Score. I've thought about checking the Plum series out a time or two, but haven't read one yet.

 
At June 14, 2007 at 11:24 PM , Blogger alisonwonderland said...

i'm a big fan of Stephanie Plum, and i'm anxiously awaiting no. 13 this summer!

 
At June 15, 2007 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

The Plum series is definitely light, and rather fast, reading. I totally adore the characters and feel like I know them. Up until #12, I would wait with baited breath for the next one, but #12 was rather disappointing. It's still a fun read but the series is starting to become monotonous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home