Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Week 2 Vasilly

This week has been a pretty good week. I read The Napping House by Audrey Wood, which is a children's book that I've been pretty curious about for a while. I've also read a couple of stories from I am no one you know by Joyce Carol Oates. I'm going to let this book be a slow read. Now I'm reading I am the messenger by Markus Zusak which I absolutely love! Zusak is such a good writer. I'm going to start The Time Traveler's Wife in a couple of days.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 17, 2007 at 3:45 AM , Blogger Jill said...

Let me know what you think of I am the Messenger when you're done. It has a wonderful ending, in my opinion. =) Jill

 
At June 17, 2007 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Yorick said...

I hate to be a member of the vulgar masses, but I really thought The Time Traveler's Wife was an excellent book.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home