Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Friday, July 6, 2007

Benjie's Week Five


I've finished Katherine Paterson's award-winning Bridge to Terabithia. Read the review here. Now I'm ready to watch the video of the recent adaptation. I'm expecting to be disappointed because of the great writing in the book. I've also been disappointed in the previews of the movie which depict more of a fantasy picture made from a book that is more of a coming of age story.


Coming up, a review of the bonus book my children gave me for Father's Day and Ted Dekker's Skin falls into the queue.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2007 at 3:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to reading this soon too. I saw the movie and really enjoyed it, despite the previews it wasn't much fantasy based and was more about the two central characters and their relationship. Don't be put off giving it a go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home