Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Friday, July 6, 2007

Week 5

Well, I have no finishes to report for this week, I am trying to get through Drowning Ruth. It has gotten better from the report I gave last week, I am almost to page 200 now, but although it is good, I keep setting it down...I don't know why. I have been sorta busy lately maybe that is the cause of it taking me so long, but anyway, I will just say "The book is good, it's just going slow!" And that is it for me this week! Hope you all have a great week!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 6, 2007 at 5:41 PM , Blogger alisonwonderland said...

we read Drowning Ruth in one of my book clubs a couple years ago. although i'm not necessarily an Oprah Book Club fan, i did like this one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home