Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, July 2, 2007

Week 4 The Book Thief

Progress Report:
1. The elusive Pimpernel : a romance, by Baroness Orczy
2. The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak (book review here)
3. Broken for You, by Stephanie Kallos

4. The raw shark texts, by Steven Hall
5. Memories of Philippine kitchens : stories and recipes from far and near, by Amy Besa and Romy Dorotan ; photographs by Neal Oshima
6. Urban shaman, by C.E. Murphy
7. War for the Oaks, by Emma Bull
8. The Verneys : a true story of love, war, and madness in seventeenth-century England , by Adrian Tinniswood
Enchanted by Orson Scott Card Re-read because I needed to

I'm starting War for the Oaks next because I haven't read it yet and I've intended to for years. I'll say at the beginning that the magic-music connection makes me think of Magic or Madness by Justine Larbalestier (which, of course, was written years after War for the Oaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home