Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Challenge Completed!

I finished my 12th and last book for this challenge: Billy Bathgate by E.L. Doctorow. Please visit my blog if you would like to read my review.

The Summer Reading Challenge was my first book challenge, and I enjoyed it immensely. One of my goals was to clean out my TBR pile in a purple basket that used to be a sleeping spot for my cat. Well, the basket is now empty, and my cat couldn't be happier.

Thanks to Amanda for hosting this challenge, and have a wonderful summer of reading!

Happy Reading!
Jill
http://mrstreme.livejournal.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2007 at 6:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool glad you enjoyed your first challenge, it's such a good feeling when you complete one! Here's hoping your cat is enjoying having the basket back...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home