Hello! I love reading challenges, and I just had to join this challenge, too! This is only the 16th! challenge I'm currently participating in. My main blog is 3M at 3AM, and I am also the hostess for the By the Decade Reading Challenge. I own/moderate the BookAwards reading group, too, so join us if you like reading prize-winning books.
I have decided to read 4 books that have won the Man Booker Prize. My choices are:
1. The Bone People by Keri Hulme (for BookAwards reading group)
2. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood (for BookAwards reading group)
3. The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy (for BookAwards reading group)
4. The Sea by John Banville (personal TBR list)
5. The Life of Pi by Yann Martel (personal TBR list)
6. Possession by A.S. Byatt (personal TBR list)