Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

3M's Intro

Hello! I love reading challenges, and I just had to join this challenge, too! This is only the 16th! challenge I'm currently participating in. My main blog is 3M at 3AM, and I am also the hostess for the By the Decade Reading Challenge. I own/moderate the BookAwards reading group, too, so join us if you like reading prize-winning books.

I have decided to read 4 books that have won the Man Booker Prize. My choices are:

1. The Bone People by Keri Hulme (for BookAwards reading group)
2. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood (for BookAwards reading group)
3. The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy (for BookAwards reading group)
4. The Sea by John Banville (personal TBR list)

Bonus/Alternates:

5. The Life of Pi by Yann Martel (personal TBR list)
6. Possession by A.S. Byatt (personal TBR list)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2007 at 7:24 PM , Blogger allie said...

The Blind Assassin is GREAT, but I haven't read the others. Have fun!

 
At May 24, 2007 at 1:47 PM , Blogger amandazen said...

Wow you are a part of a lot of great groups! Good luck with the challenge it looks like you have some great reads your list!

Amanda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home