Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Week Four

This week I've felt like I've read less. I don't know if that is technically true or just general discouragement. Anyway, here are my reads and reviews:

For Becky's Book Reviews

Moxy Maxwell Does Not Love Stuart Little by Peggy Gifford
Ellie McDoodle: Have Pen Will Travel by Ruth McNally Barshaw
Once Upon A Crime (Sisters Grimm) by Michael Buckley
Girl Overboard by Aimee Ferris
Reaching for Sun by Tracie Vaughn Zimmer

For Becky's Christian Reviews

The Simple Faith of Mister Rogers by Amy Hollingsworth
Can We Trust the Gospels by Mark D. Roberts
A Taste Of Heaven by R.C. Sproul

I guess looking back, I read more than I thought. It's just been a tiring week. In the list of books I've read but not reviewed, add The Three Witches by Caroline B. Cooney. And in case you're wondering...it's a novelization of Macbeth.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2007 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Jenni said...

Oooh! I'd like to read Three Witches! I love Shakespeare and have read some other novelizations of his works and they are pretty fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home