Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another list of books for Summer Reading Challenge

This is in addition to the list I published in my Reading Room. Here I would like to keep my list to be varied.

1) Bill Bryson---Notes from a Small Island---half way through

2) Brenda Joyce---Deadly Kisses--finished--My views to come up soon.

3) Salman Rushdie---Fury

4) Antonia Fraser---Marie Antoinette

5) Truman Capote---In Cold Blood

This is only the beginning. I keep this list open. I will only add on it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 at 11:16 PM , Blogger Hari Krishna said...

Hi Gautami,
It looks almost like half my bookshelf. A few things missing are a few classics like To Kill a Mocking Bird, Ayn Rand books and the sci-phi (scientific philosophy) like Ghost in the Atom, Schodinger's Cat etc. Impressive.
Hk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home