Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, June 25, 2007

now that we're past week 3 ...

like i promised at the start, because this challenge started before the Spring Reading Thing finished, i spent the first three weeks reading some of my remaining SRT picks. the ones i read between june 1 and now were Hide by Lisa Gardner, The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, and The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. (the links are to my reviews.)

now that we're a third of the way through, then, i'm finally ready to tackle my SRC list of Jodi Picoult novels. i started Nineteen Minutes last night, and i'm heading to bed now so i can read some more of it ...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2007 at 5:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear what you thought of Nineteen Minutes. I was reading it when the VT shootings happened, and I still found the shooter in her book a sympathetic character.
Personally I really enjoyed it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home