Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Challenge complete

My original list was:

1) Bill Bryson---Notes from a Small Island

2) Brenda Joyce---Deadly Kisses
3) Salman Rushdie---Fury
4) Antonia Fraser---Marie Antoinette
5) Truman Capote---In Cold Blood

I finished

1) Deadly Kisses by Brenda Joyce

2) The Bafut Beagles by Gerald Durrell

3) Defy The Eagle by Lynn Bartlett

4) Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson

5) Fury By Salman Rushdie

6) Thousand Years Of Good Prayers By Yiyun Li

7) Innocent Erendera By Gabriel Garcia Marquez

8) Mary Antoinette-the Journey by Antonia Fraser

9) Different Seasons by Stephen King

I could not read Capote otherwise I am satisfied with my list.

Do click on the above titles to read the book reviews. Do check out My Own Little Reading Room for more reviews.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home