Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finished Another One.

I guess I am not doing quite as badly as I thought I was. I forgot about the two books I read from the original list I posted here. Now that the Half Blood Prince is done, I am going to start The Harlequin! My Swap Partner got it for me. -=does a dance=-


Two Down From the Previous List


One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey
Animal Farm - George Orwell

The Updated List

Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austin
The Harlequin - Laurell K. Hamilton
Nightseer - Laurell K. Hamilton
The Inferno - Dante Alighieri


For a reviews, see my reading blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home