Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Vasilly - Week 1

Hey, everyone! Instead of making a list, I'm just going to read whatever I'm in the mood for. In the last seven days I have read:

1. Dinner with Friends - Donald Margulies 5/5 rating
2. Steel Magnolias - Robert Harling 5/5
3. The Flower - John Light 5/5
4. Fables: Legends in Exile - Bill Willingham 5/5
5. The Secret Garden - Frances Hodgson Burnett 5/5

6. Time and Materials -Robert Hass 5/5
7. The Sandman Vol. 1 - Neil Gaiman 4/5
8. The Wild Braid - Stanley Kunitz 4/5
9. Driving Miss Daisy - Alfred Uhry 5/5
10. Wit: a play - Margaret Edson 5/5

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 15, 2008 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I haven't visited your blog before, but you are some reader!!

I try to read as much as possible, and can't go to sleep without reading a bit first.

 
At November 11, 2008 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Confuzzled Shannon said...

Lindy you won at confuzzled books http://confuzzledbooks.blogspot.com/2008/11/winner-of-kandide-books-and-refer-book.html
Email me at lavenderagate(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At August 10, 2010 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

You re an amazing reader! I have so many books on my must read list...if I could read as fast as you that sure would help!

 
At September 8, 2010 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I did manage to read 2 books while I was away on vacation, but that is still nothing compared to what you have gotten through:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home