Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Introduction/Challenge

Hi I'm Rebecca from Fond of Books
Here's my list for the Summer Reading Challenge



High Fidelity by Nick Hornby

Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson

In the Company of Cheerful Laides by Alexander McCall Smith

Savannah from Savannah by Denise Hildreth

Savannah Blues by Mary Kay Andrews

Literacy and Longing in L.A. by Jennifer Kaufman

Marie Antoinette: The Journey by Antonia Fraser

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

Knitting Under the Influence by Claire LaZebnik

The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot



All of these are book in my To Read Next pile, but NOT part of the challenges I've already taken.

Personally I'm getting nervous I won't be able to keep up with all these challenges, but that's what they're about, right? Challenging ourselves to read more.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 24, 2007 at 5:06 PM , Blogger amandazen said...

Welcome Rebecca!

Great list! I have wanted to read The Thirteenth Tale before you will have to let us know if it is a good read.

Have you seen the new Marie Antoinette movie?

Happy Reading-
Amanda

 
At May 24, 2007 at 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Thirteenth Tale was one of my favourite reads this year. I hope you like it as much! :-)

 
At May 30, 2007 at 6:32 PM , Blogger 1morechapter said...

I read The Thirteenth Tale last year and enjoyed it. Hope you do, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home