Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

And we're off!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have started the first book for this challenge - very naughty as I have another challenge I should be finishing but I know I'll never get there as everything is very hectic at the mo and the and the last two books are ones which are difficult reads which I just don't have time to concentrate on at the moment. I've started reading The Book of Lost Things, I'm only one chapter in and I love it already - it now has high expectations to live up to!
I may go missing for a little while as I am moving house in the next 10 days so won't have internet connection for a good few weeks, I'll maksure I come on and update all my lists as soon as I can get back to a computer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home