Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Introduction

Hi everyone! I'm Eva from A Striped Armchair. I haven't been able to begin reading yet (I graduated from college on the 2nd, and I've been moving since then), but I hope to start soon. In the meantime, I'll introduce my list. I decided to make the Summer Reading Challenge a sequel to the winter classics challenge. I love classics. :) Here's my list-I'm hoping to read all ten by the end of summer. We'll see!

The Turn of the Screw by Henry James

Cecilia by Frances Burney

Emma by Jane Austen

The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins

Candide by Voltaire

Cousin Bette by Honare de Balzac

The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte

The Scarlet Pimpernel by the Baroness Orzcy

The Eustace Diamonds by Anthony Trollope

Dangerous Liasons by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos

Meanwhile, I look forward to reading everyone else's entries!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home