Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Up to the challenge


Greetings from Manila in the Philippines!

My name is Roe and you can read more about me over at bookcrazy.blogspot.com.

This is my second time to join a reading challenge, the first one being the Spring Reading Thing 2007. I failed rather miserably. I finished one out of six on my list. Six books in two months was just a little too much for me, given that I had a lot of things happening at work and ministry. So, I will be careful not to overshoot this time.

Given that I have three whole months to accomplish my must-read list, I think two books a month is feasible. I am tempted to just put in three titles but since this is supposed to be a challenge, I will try live up to the meaning of the word.

Here is my list:

Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
Ending the Search for Mr, Right by Michelle McKinney Hammond
A Good Year by Peter Mayle
Persuasion by Jane Austen
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
The Creative Leader by Ed Young

1 Comments:

At June 5, 2007 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Sherrill said...

Roe...fingers crossed for you that you can get through your book list. Thanks for the links, as a few of these I have not heard of and it's always good to learn more of what is out on the book shelves.

Happy Reading!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home