Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Week 1

Well, I decided to continue reading Anne of Green Gables, which I am almost finished with, I would have already finished it, except I reached for "What a Girl Wants" so, I am working on two books at once...but they are both fast reads. Both books I have read before. The Anne of Green Gables series is one I haven't read in ages and thought it'd be fun to revert into my childhood for a lil' jaunt, and What a Girl Wants is the first of a series by Kristin Billerbeck, and I had read the first two when they first came out, but then I had to wait awhile to get the third, and so I decided to re-read the first two of the series, to have the story fresh in my mind before I start the third. So, I am less than 100 pages away from finishing Anne, and half way finished with What a Girl Wants. I am sure I will have a review of them for next week, and probably be onto my next selection... who knows what that will be, probably the following two books in both these series. Or maybe Mitford Years series #1...???

~Shannon~
"Shannon's Book Addiction"

PS...I have also added the other two in the Ashley Stockingdale series to my list of books to read for this challenge, I thought about replacing two others with them, but thought "Heck, it's a challenge, right? So lets just pile 'em on!"

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 4, 2007 at 4:43 AM , Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Have you read any books in the Mitford series? I found them to be really entertaining books and if you like stories of this nature then I am sure you would enjoy them.

 
At June 4, 2007 at 7:05 PM , Blogger amandazen said...

Two books at once are quite a challenge in itself, but it sounds like they will be good reads.
Happy Reading-
Amanda

 
At June 4, 2007 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Ro said...

I love the whole Anne series! I must've reread the series five times already.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home