Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Jenn's week 1 list

Hello all,
My name is Jennifer, and I came across this blog while randomly searching for lists of good books! I decided to join, so here I am.
I have always wanted to read the whole Chronicles of Narnia series but I have never gotten around to it, so my first goal for the summer was to read all 7 books. I have completed the first three so this week I will be reading:

1. Prince Caspian
2. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
3. The Silver Chair
4. The Last Battle

(All by C. S. Lewis of course.)
They are actually quite entertaining and quick reads too!

Happy Reading!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 2, 2007 at 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Chronicles of Narnia! Sadly, I only read up to 'The Voyage of the Dawn Treader'. I still haven't read the last two.

 
At June 2, 2007 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Benjie said...

Annemarie,

You ought to read the other two books in the collection. You'll be glad you did.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home