Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Valerie's Hello and List

-=wave=- Hello all! My name is Valerie and I came acrossed this blog in a random web search. I thought it was genius and quickly signed myself up. I am more of a horror/sci-fi reader but I decided to break out of that mold. I want to read what some of my friend have dubbed as "Classics".

Here's my list:
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey
Animal Farm - George Orwell
1984 - George Orwell
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
Mansfield Park - Jane Austen

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 1, 2007 at 9:54 AM , Blogger amandazen said...

Welcome Valerie!

If you want discussion on Mansfield Park head on over to KTC http://knittheclassics.blogspot.com they are talking about it this month.

I have always wanted to read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, you will have to let us know how the book is.

Happy Reading-
Amanda

 
At June 1, 2007 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Casa Pearl said...

You have some really good classics on there - I think P&P is my all time favorite. I've read that at least 5 times so far. Enjoy!

 
At June 2, 2007 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

I have only seen the movie. While that was good, I have found that I really need to read the book to get the full effect. =)

 
At June 20, 2007 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Pheelya said...

Hey there! I love Jane Austin!! Hpaay Reading :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home