Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Rhinoa's List

Hopefully I haven't chosen too many books for myself... I have had these sitting on my shelf for ages now and still haven't had a chance to get around to reading them. Everyone who has read them says I will really enjoy them, so I am using this challenge as a chance to really get into the series. My blog can be found at Rhinoa's Ramblings

1) Guilty Pleasures - Laurell K. Hamilton
2) The Laughing Corpse - Laurell K. Hamilton
3) Circus of the Damned - Laurell K. Hamilton
4) The Lunatic Cafe - Laurell K. Hamilton
5) The Bloody Bones - Laurell K. Hamilton
6) The Killing Dance - Laurell K. Hamilton

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 1, 2007 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh...Laurell Hamilton!! I got to meet her and her husband when they were in town for a book signing!! Very cool people!! I hope you enjoy the books. Anita Blake rocks!

 
At June 1, 2007 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

I have read and love all those books! Anita Blake is my goddess! -=giggle=- They really are good books. I can't wait to hear what you think about them!

 
At June 1, 2007 at 9:59 AM , Blogger amandazen said...

Welcome Rhinoa-

I am sure you will be able to read those six books in two months time, and if not no worries.

Sounds like you will have fun reading anyway. Cannot wait to see what you think!

Happy Reading-
Amanda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home