Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

MaryG's Intro/Challenge

I'm going to be a bit self-indulgent this summer and try to read as many Agatha Christie and Dorothy Sayers mysteries as I can get my hands on .... I've read them all at least once, but it's been so long since I've just read for fun!


I've already started Cat Among the Pigeons (which is supposed to be a Hercule Poirot, but I'm 2/3 of the way thru and the chubby Belgian hasn't turned up yet). I've also got on the pile: And Then There Were None, Mrs. McGinty's Dead, The Body in the Library, and A Murder is Announced.

THOSE should keep me busy for a week or two -- I'll post with my next batch ....


AMANDA: did you know the blog's calendar is set for 2008?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home