Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, May 28, 2007

i am an ambitious one

Hi, my name is Soleil and my blog is Jehara. This is my first time to do the summer reading challenge. I have decided I am going to read everything that people have put in my hands and said, you need to read this. Some of them I have just received and others I have been hanging onto for awhile. It's kind of a big stack but it is an interesting mix of big and thin, plays and YA novels. Here goes!

1. SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE THE WOLRD ENDS (A FINAL EVENING WITH THE ILLUMINATI) by Larson and Lee (a play)

2. SEVEN ONE-ACT PLAYS by Wendy Wasserstein

3. PLAY: A JOURNAL OF PLAYS

4. I AM MORGAN LE FAY by Nancy Springer

5. PLAYS FOR A NEW MILLENIUM: NEW WORK FROM PADUA (this one is gigantic)

6. MANY WATERS by Madeleine L'Engle

7. MAGIC OR MADNESS by Justine Larbalestier

8. MAGIC LESSONS by Justine Larbalestier

9. MAGIC'S CHILD by Justine Larbalestier

10. ANNA IN THE TROPICS by Nilo Cruz

11. WITCHERY: A GHOSTS OF ALBION NOVEL by Amber Benson and Christopher Golden

12. ETIQUETTE AND VITRIOL: THE FOOD CHAIN AND OTHER PLAYS by Nicky Silver

13. FOUR PLAYS by Eugene Ionesco

14. R.U.R. by Karel Capek

15. THREE PLAYS by Arthur Kopit

16. PUPPET PLAYS, DIVAN POEMS, PROSE POEMS by Federico Garcia Lorca

17. MY HEAD WAS A SLEDGEHAMMER by Richard Foreman

And that's it. Wow, looking at it numbered, it seems like quite a lot. But i am not doing a bunch of different challenges. good luck to everyone and happy summer reading!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 at 5:07 PM , Blogger gfh said...

Hey, I'll be sure to get at least those two read, then (Hitchhiker and TOBG) - with reviews:)! I really hope to get it all done!
-adrienne:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home