Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hi! I'm Hope. My Summer Reading Challenge is Catching Up. I have a bad habit of getting involved in a series, then getting behind in reading, yet still buying books in said series.

First on my list: The Eyre Affair and Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde, first two the Tuesday Next series. I have many, many unread books that are the first books of a series, but I'm not including those here, since I'm Catching Up. These, though, I already bought both 1 & 2, since I had heard such raves about them .

Second: Eye of Heaven and the novella A Dream of Stone and Shadow by Marjorie M. Liu, parts 4 & 5 of the Dirk & Steel (paranormal romance) series.

Third: Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder, sequel to Poison Study. Maybe I'll get this done before Fire Study even comes out!

Fourth: Princess at Sea by Dawn Cook, sequel to The Decoy Princess. I'm probably actually going to start with this one.

Fifth: Thunderbird Falls by C.E. Murphy, sequel to Urban Shaman, Book 1 of the Walker Papers. Book 3, Coyote Dreams, is out, but I haven't got it yet.

Last: Phoenix and Ashes and The Wizard of London, 4 & 5 of Mercedes Lackey's Elemental Masters series.

If I get done with all these (!): Elizabeth Peters' Amelia Peabody mysteries. I don't even know how many of those I have that I haven't read yet.

2 Comments:

At May 28, 2007 at 3:08 PM , Blogger gfh said...

Those sound really good - I think I like your reading taste:)! I hope you like Fforde - I just love that series!
-adrienne:)

 
At May 30, 2007 at 6:21 PM , Blogger 1morechapter said...

I have to finish up The Eyre Affair for The Once Upon a Time Challenge. Hope you like it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home