Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Amanda's Intro

Hello all! I'm Amanda from A Patchwork of Books. Reading challenges happen to be an addiction of mine and so far I've kept up pretty well. Hopefully that will prove true with this one as well! For this challenge, I've decided to catch up on my TBR books in the YA/Juvenile fiction category. Being a children's librarian I need to stay current on this section of my library, but it always falls short to Christian fiction and picture books. Therefore, I've chosen 12 books I want to finish before this challenge is over, as well as a couple of alternates/bonus choices. None are included in any other challenges. The winners are:

1. Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
2. Uglies by Scott Westerfield
3. Al Capone Does My Shirt by Gennifer Choldenko
4. The Treasures of Weatherby by Zilpha Keatley Snyder
5. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
6. Gossamer by Lois Lowry
7. The Seven Wonders of Sassafras Springs by Betty Birney
8. Among the Betrayed by Margaret Peterson Haddix
9. Among the Barons by Margaret Peterson Haddix
10. Aleutian Sparrow by Karen Hesse
11. The Lost Flower Children by Janet Taylor Lisle
12. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Bonus/Alternates:
13. Pretties by Scott Westerfield
14. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart

Quite a list, but I think I can pull it off! Stop by the blog whenever you would like!

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 at 6:29 PM , Blogger 1morechapter said...

Hi Amanda! My family and I really loved Inkspell. We listened to it on audio together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home