Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hi fellow readers,
I'm raidergirl3, and I'm joining too. I have set modest goals because I am doing some other challenges as well and don't want to get overwhelmed. I intend to read:

1. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes (which I WON from booklogged, and katrina just raved about, and I can't wait to read. It's a tearjerker. I love tearjerkers)
2. Good Intentions by Joy Fielding This is a new-to-me author that I'd like to try
3. The Translator by Leila Aboulela This is a NYT Notable book from 2006, and a Reading Across Borders pick of mine
4. Arthur and George by Julian Barnes Another NYT Notable Book

Have fun!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 26, 2007 at 6:55 PM , Blogger amandazen said...

Welcome raidergirl3! Great list for SRC!!

Happy reading-
Amanda

 
At May 30, 2007 at 6:22 PM , Blogger 1morechapter said...

I absolutely loved Flowers for Algernon when I read it in high school. I also liked The Translator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home