Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, May 28, 2007

My Crazy List

Hi, I'm Adrienne - this will be my third online reading challenge. Maybe, this time, I'll get through it:)!! I thought I had my list all set, but there have been changes this afternoon. There are a few themes to this list - some sci-fi, some collections of short stories (either by one author or several), and a couple which I recently found and realized I'd borrowed from friends ages ago!
So:
The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
Time After Time - edited by Denise Little
Time and Again - Jack Finney
Little Black Book of Stories - A.S. Byatt
The Conjurer's Bird - Martin Davies
Wicked - Gregory Maguire
Naked - David Sedaris

With the KTC selections, and the last Harry Potter - I should be busy enough! I expect the short stories and David Sedaris to go quickly, though - at least I hope so!!
-adrienne:)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 28, 2007 at 6:01 PM , Blogger soleil said...

you have some great books on there! i really enjoyed hitchhiker's guide. and i have the other boleyn girl on my tbr list. i can't wait to read your reviews. ;)

 
At May 30, 2007 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Great list!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home