Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Introduction to Heidijane

Ok, so I'm finally getting around to posting my introductions. I'm Heidijane from Adventures in Bookland. I'm on challenge overload at the moment, so I'm proposing a faily modest target for this one. I was looking along my shelves and discovered a slightly strange anomaly/pattern, in that I had a few books with the word "doctor" in the title, although I'm sure they're all actually very different. So that seemed as good a collection as any - here goes...

  • The House of Doctor Dee, by Peter Ackroyd
  • The Good Doctor, by Damon Galgut
  • Dr Zhivago, by Boris Pasternak

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 at 6:15 PM , Blogger 1morechapter said...

I've always wanted to read Dr. Zhivago. Maybe for 2008. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home