Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Summer Reading at Casa Pearl

Hi all, my name is Patti and I am joinging the summer reading challenge for the second time. I didn't accomplish much off of last years list - I think too ambitious - so I'm narrowing it down this year. I have three books to read for my book group:

The Road
Water for Elephants
A House for Mr. Biswas

and three others from my TBR pile:

Everything is Illuminated
Chocolat
Silent Spring

I'm also leaning towards joining the SouthernReaders Challenge so if I give in, here are the three books I'd like to read for that:

Lunch at the Picadilly
Queen of the Turtle Derby
As I Lay Dying

At three per month, I think this is a pretty doable list! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else is reading.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 at 6:17 PM , Blogger 1morechapter said...

I read The Road earlier this year, and I think it is one of those important books everyone should read!

 
At May 31, 2007 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Joy said...

I want to read Water for Elephants so bad! I read the teaser pages on amazon...I was hooked! It seems liek a very popular read! I see it on book lists all over! I can't wait to see how you like it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home