Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Krin's picks!

Ok, so I'm getting close to the deadline. I picked most of these books because I have promised them to others. My blog is called Enough to Read.

Here are the books, in no particular order!:

Sorcerers of Majipoor by Robert Silverberg (cross-posted on Spring Reading Thing Challenge!)
Sweet Thames by Matthew Kneale
Aphrodite by Russell Andrews
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
Godforsaken Sea by Derek Lundy (cross-posted on NonFiction Five Challenge and TBR Challenge!)
Five Days in Summer by Kate Pepper
Cloud Sketcher by Richard Rayner
Fool on the Hill by Matt Ruff

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 at 6:14 PM , Blogger 1morechapter said...

I have Never Let Me Go slated for later in the year for the Dystopian Challenge.

Great list!

 
At June 1, 2007 at 6:14 PM , Blogger krin said...

Thanks for your comment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home