Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shannon's introduction

This is my first challenge, as my book blog is fairly new, but I wanted to get involved, in hopes of maybe being spurred on to complete more reading for the summer. My goal is to read 10 books from my TBR list for the year. I am falling desperately behind on my 50 book challenge for the year, hopefully this will help me catch up.
These are the books I hope to read for this challenge:

~Anne of Green Gables by:LM Montgomery
~Anne of Avonlea by: LM Montgomery
~At Home in Mitford (Mitford series #1) by: Jan Karon
~A Light in the Window (Mitford Series #2)by: Jan Karon
~ These High Green Hills (Mitford Series #3) by: Jan Karon
~ What a Girl Wants (Ashley Stockingdale series #1) by: Kristin Billerbeck
~ She's Out of Control(Ashley Stockingdale series #2) by: Kristin Billerbeck
~With This Ring I'm Confused (Ashley Stockingdale series #3) by: Kristin Billerbeck
~Tara Road by: Maeve Binchy
~The Woman Next Door by: Barbara Delinksy
~Hilltowns by: Anne Rivers Siddons
~Emma by: Jane Austen

It is pretty ambitious, but what is better on a hot summer day but a big glass of iced tea and a pile of books?! Good luck everyone on your challenge! My blog can be found at: http://shandord.blogspot.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home