Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jill's Picks

Hi! I am new to this challenge and excited to get started. My goal for this challenge to is clean out my purple basket that contains one of my TBR piles. Here goes:

Looking for Alaska by John Green
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
The Black Flower by Howard Bahr
The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory
Wicked by Gregory Maguire
The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
Lamb: The Gospel Acording to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore
Ladder of Years by Anne Tyler
Billy Bathgate by E.L Doctorow
Ragtime by E.L. Doctorow

To learn more about me, check out my MySpace page or my LiveJournal blog.

Happy Reading!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 at 6:13 PM , Blogger 1morechapter said...

That's a great list! I have The Blind Assassin on my list as well. It's one of our reads for bookawards (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bookawards) if you'd like to join us!

 
At May 31, 2007 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Jill said...

I'll definitely check out the bookawards club! I am new to the challenges - but this seems like a ton of fun. I look forward to meeting other avid (addicted?) readers as well! =) Jill

 
At June 1, 2007 at 7:47 AM , Blogger alisonwonderland said...

i'm a huge fan of Anne Tyler! have you read others of her novels?

 
At June 1, 2007 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Jill said...

Oh yes! Accidental Tourist, Breathing Lessons, Dinner at a Homesick Restaurant, Back When We Were Grownups...She's one of my favorites! How about you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home