Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

alisonwonderland's list

i'm alisonwonderland - or Alison - and i blog about books at So Many Books, So Little Time. i blog about the rest of my life at We're All Mad Here.

i'm currently working on finishing my Spring Reading Thing list by June 21 (and i'm afraid that i'm not going to succeed) - but on June 22 i'll start to tackle my Summer Reading Challenge list. in attempting to create this list, i considered several possibilities for a theme: biographies/autobiographies, time travel books (since i've been interested in those lately), and selections from my piles of books purchased from the local library surplus sales, among other ideas. i finally decided to pick five novels by one author - Jodi Picoult. i've read two of her books already this year, and i'm very interested in reading more of her - so my Summer Reading Challenge list is as follows:
  • Vanishing Acts (2005)
  • Nineteen Minutes (2007)
  • Plain Truth (1999)
  • The Tenth Circle (2006)
  • Perfect Match (2002)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 31, 2007 at 9:33 AM , Blogger 1morechapter said...

I just recently read My Sister's Keeper and enjoyed it very much.

 
At June 1, 2007 at 6:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read Plain Truth and Perfect Match and they were both excellent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home