Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Week 1

Well I have picked my books for the Summer Reading Challenge and I have already started on the first one which is Holy Blood, Holy Grail. It is a slow beginning but I am hoping that it is going to get better. I liked The DaVinci Code and I figured it might be a good idea to read where some of the ideas for that book came from. Here is my list of books.........

Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
The Templar Revelation by Lynn Picknett & Clive Prince
Swimming Lessions by Mary Alice Monroe
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Sam's Letters To Jennifer by James Patterson
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by JK Rowling

Christina

1 Comments:

At June 1, 2007 at 6:37 PM , Blogger alisonwonderland said...

i've got Nineteen Minutes on my SRC list too. i'm also looking forward to the Harry Potter - which i will read even though it isn't on my list! :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home