Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Greetings. I am Barbara from Nova Scotia. This challenge will be a good opportunity for me to add some quality to my reading. I have been lurking and reading from Knit the Classics, and I will continue to do so as well as getting through this list:
  1. The Divine Comedy by Dante (I was late starting the Inferno; only at CANTO XII, which was May's selection for KTC, but my intention is to read the complete Divine Comedy)
  2. The Contrary Farmer by Gene Logsdon
  3. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
  4. Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs
  5. The Osterman Weekend by Robert Ludlum

If I get side tracked by any other book(s), as I so often do, I shall confess.

Happy Reading!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 3, 2007 at 12:01 PM , Blogger gfh said...

Hi from KTC! Good luck with the whole Divine Comedy:)!
-adrienne:)

 
At June 4, 2007 at 7:13 PM , Blogger amandazen said...

Hi and welcome Barbara from Nova Scotia!

The Divine Comedy is a good read and so is David Copperfield! Cannot wait to see what you think about them.

Amanda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home