Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Hello! Pattie's Intro

Thanks for letting me play Summer Challenge with you all! I'm excited about finishing the spring books I didn't finish, and whittling down the Mt. TBR over the summer months.

Week 1 reading: PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern, My Heart's in the Lowlands by Liz Curtis Higgs, and A Seahorse in the Thames by Susan Meissner.

Summer TBR:
The first two Yada Yada Prayer books by Neta Jackson. The first one is a double-challenge book, shared with the 2007 TBR challenge. The second isn't on a challenge list, I don't think.

Others on the Summer TBR List, not currently on other lists:
Wishing on Dandelions by Mary De Muth
The Oak Leaves by Maureen Lang
Wild Rose by Ruth Axell Morren
The Plight of Mattie Gordon by Jeanne Marie Leach
The Secret of Us by Roxanne Henke
What She Left for Me by Tracie Peterson

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 4, 2007 at 7:03 PM , Blogger amandazen said...

Welcome Patti!
Looks like you have a great plan for your summer reading.

Happy Reading-
Amanda

 
At June 5, 2007 at 12:39 AM , Blogger Ro said...

I loved PS I Love You! Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home