Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Jenn's update

Well, my weekend has been very busy, so I haven't had much time to read. I finished Prince Caspian and I am deep into The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (both by C.S. Lewis). I am only posting now because I am leaving on a road trip to California and will not be able to post this Friday. I plan to finish "Dawn Treader" before I leave, and I will bring The final two in the Chronicles of Narnia with me. Seeing as the long car ride will give me plenty of time to read, I will also be bringing a book titled, Guardians, which was written by one of my friends. (It hasn't been published yet, but we all have our fingers crossed), I am just borrowing her only copy to proof read and to give her tips and feedback. As always, happy reading, and good luck with the rest of week one and start of week two!!!
~Jenn

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home