Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hello and Here's my SRC


I'm a librarian from the Pacific Northwest. I'll be reading some old books, new books, fiction and non-fiction.

My Challenge for this Summer is to read:

1. The elusive Pimpernel : a romance, by Baroness Orczy
2. The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
3. Broken for You, by Stephanie Kallos
4. The raw shark texts, by Steven Hall
5. Memories of Philippine kitchens : stories and recipes from far and near, by Amy Besa and Romy Dorotan ; photographs by Neal Oshima
6. Urban shaman, by C.E. Murphy
7. War for the Oaks, by Emma Bull
8. The Verneys : a true story of love, war, and madness in seventeenth-century England , by Adrian Tinniswood

I'm almost done with Elusive Pimpernel, and I'll get the first week post about it up shortly.
Hello again,
Yorick.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home