Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Kelly - Week 3

While on vacation last weekend, I finished The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly. This was a fantastic book that I whole-heartedly recommend to anyone who loves fairy tales, fantasy and a good coming-of-age story. I have posted my review here. I also recently finished The Jane Austen Book Club, but I plan on reviewing that one at the same time as Mansfield Park, once I finish it. This week, I'm reading Michael Cunningham's Specimen Days and finding that he writes quite beautifully. A review of that will come in week 4. Happy reading everyone!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2007 at 12:20 AM , Blogger Joy said...

"The Jane Austen Book Club? That sounds interesting! Can't wait to hear about it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home