Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Week 3- Vasilly

I haven't read anything else this week for this challenge. I finished I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak. I stopped reading I am no one you know by Joyce Carol Oates. I just realized it, so I'll be finishing that up this weekend. This is what I read this week, (mind you I have kids):

Beautiful Lies -Lisa Unger (mystery. good book)
Pinkalicious - Victoria & Elizabeth Kann
Toot and Puddle - Holly Hobbie
Toot & Puddle: Top of the World - Holly Hobbie
Kitten's First Moon - Kevin Henkes
The Widow's Broom - Chris Van Allsburg
Zathura - Chris Van Allsburg
Don't let the pigeon drive the bus -Mo Willems
Zen Shorts - Jon J. Muth
The Read-Aloud Handbook - Jim Trelease (reading guide on how to get your kids to love books)
Mark's Messy Room - Geraldine Elschner
Jesse Bear, what will you wear? -Nancy White Carlstrom
17 things I'm not allowed to do anymore - Jenny Offill
My Friend Rabbit-Eric Rohmann
The Very Smart Pea and the Princess-to-be by Mini Grey

Maybe next week I can get more adult reads in.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2007 at 11:06 PM , Blogger alisonwonderland said...

i had Beautiful Lies on my Spring Reading Thing list, but i didn't get to it. i'll still have to read it at some point ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home