Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Vasilly-Week 7

I have been a very bad girl. I haven't left a post here in weeks. I've changed my list (again). I just lost interest in the books I had planned on reading for this challenge. In the last week I have read:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
and now I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Last week after a three year absence, I suddenly realized I missed Mr. Potter, so now I'm almost finished in re-reading the series. Since my last post about a month ago, I've also read:
Chocolat by Joanne Harris - such a great book
The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
The Killer's Tears by Anne-Laure Bondoux

I think the last book I will read for this challenge will be Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Vasilly

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home