Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Dana's Intro and Apologies

Greetings from perhaps your most prodigal member. I joined this group with high aspirations and excitement right at the beginning, and then lost a good friend on the 7th which really threw me off track for a bit. But I am here. Bright eye'd and bushy tailed and ready to leap into Summer Reading with both feet. I had originally made a list before I posted, then got completely off track, and now I have made a little mini-challenge to get me through the month while I get my reading plans in gear.
My first read was:
In Cold Blood
I had intended to also read:
Independent People and Water for Elephants this month for discussion.

Instead I am reading (and this also includes my little mini-challenge for the remainder of the month):
Gilead
Black Swan Green
Poisonwood Bible
The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

I hope to finish all of these in the next 8 days. Probably crazy but my husband is out of town so my evenings will consist of much reading.

Hello to all of you whom I have yet to meet. I am going to back track a little and catch up on as many posts as I can. I plan to be far more consistent now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2007 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Dewey said...

I'm very sorry for your loss, Dana.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home