Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Introduction

So it is Week One and I am finally figuring out my summer reading challenge. I am trying to get back into the Knit the Classics groove, read the books I purchased recently (or will purchase in the case of Harry Potter), and read the books that have been sitting on my shelves for far too long.

Here is my summer reading list!

Mansfield Park (Knit the Classics selection)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (Knit the Classics selection)
Tender is the Night (Knit the Classics selection)
Galapagos (recently purchased for airplane reading)
Jurassic Park (recently purchased for airplane reading -- this is a reread for me)
The Great Train Robbery (recently purchased for airplane reading -- this is a reread for me)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I won't need too much motivation to read this!)
Smashed (on the shelf for too long)
The Devil in the White City (on the shelf for too long)
In Cold Blood (on the shelf for too long)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 9, 2007 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

I am working on reading Mansfield Park for KTC too! I just started though, I forgot that Jane Austen is a little difficult to read.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home