Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Week One

For Becky's Book Reviews, I have read since last week:

The Giver by Lois Lowry
The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
Harmless by Dana Reinhardt
The White Darkness by Geraldine McCaughrean
Coraline by Neil Gaiman (review not posted yet)
Miss Spitfire by Sarah Miller
A Dog Needs A Bone by Audrey Wood
Letters From A Slave Girl by Mary Lyons (review not posted yet)
Letters From A Slave Boy by Mary Lyons (review not posted yet)
Gentle's Holler by Kerry Madden (review not posted yet)

For Becky's Christian Reviews I've read:

The Warrior by Francine Rivers
The Prince by Francine Rivers

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 7, 2007 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

The Giver is such a wonderful story. I remember reading it in elementary school. It's funny how I can still remember the little details about it!

 
At June 9, 2007 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Benjie said...

I've been looking for a readable copy of The Time Machine since the remake of the movie came out a couple of years ago. I latched onto a Wells book and got home with it to find War of the Worlds. I'm still looking for TM at a good used bookstore. Perhaps I'll visit the library and check out a copy. I may even add it to my list.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home