Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Progress Continues

I've been out of town, so I am a couple of weeks out of the loop. However, I am still making progress. Here's from my original listing:

Leading from Your Strengths by John Trent, Rodney Cox, & Eric Tooker completed but not reviewed--I'm still struggling with how to review this book on leadership that didn't lead.
Confessions of a Pastor by Craig Groeschel completed & reviewed
The Kingdom Focused Church by Gene Mims currently reading (about halfway done)
True Grit by Charles Portis completed & reviewed
Skin by Ted Dekker currently reading (about 1/3 finished)
The Great Giveaway by David Fitch this one was recommended by a friend. I haven't found it in the bookstores yet.
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson completed, reviewed, and watched the movie--a pleasant surprise (see the movie review here)

I've also had the opportunity to read and review a bonus book. So I'm happy with the progress so far.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home