Summer Reading Challenge

ROUND 2!

Friday, June 8, 2007

AAAAAAAAAGH!

We left for a business trip (leaving early for a family emergency) and our packing got side-tracked. So here I am in Texas and True Grit is sitting somewhere in Illinois. I'll have to wait a week to finish and see how true the movie stayed to the book! And I only have a third left!

On the bright side--Confessions of a Pastor (also on my list) made it into the suitcase and I'm halfway through already. I'm looking forward to reviewing it on Book 'em Benj-O next week. So far it's been funny, engaging, challenging, and enraging, all at one time.

More to come,
Benjie

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 9, 2007 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Jenni said...

bummer.

I left my ipod at home that had my audio book on it and I was really bummed too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home